Submitted by thewhippinpost on Tue, 13/02/2007 - 02:54.

Question relating to...


Asked by: aadiadia v

I am currently using a machine computer. I mistakenly deleted the software for my soundcard.


Submitted by: rich19761

You can always go to the computer manufacturer's website and find it that way or, if you know the make and model of your soundcard you can always go to and sign up.

It is a free service and this site can help you find any drivers you may need.

is it possible to convert a

is it possible to convert a roland mc-50 mk ii to a software? so i can install it to my computer. if anybody knows how, please give me some information. thank you very much.